Coast to Coast Legal Aid of South Florida (CCLA), Legal Aid Service of Broward County (LAS) and Legal Aid Service of Collier County (LASCC) announce that Steve Jaffe, Esq. of Upchurch Watson White & Max will serve as the 2018 Chair of the joint Board of Directors.
Board Officers for the 2018 term are:
- Vice Chair: Jeffrey M. Wank, Esq. of Kelley Kronenberg, P.A.
- Secretary: Sherylle Francis, Esq. of Sedwigck LLP
- Treasurer: Arnold E. Nazur, C.P.A., C.F.E., of Nazur & Associates, P.A.
New members joining the Board in 2018 are Annabella Barboza, Esq. of Barboza Law & Associates, P.A. and Michael A. Rajtar, Esq. of Rajtar & Associates, P.A.
Other Board members include:
- Immediate Past Chair: Margaret McMorrow, Esq. of Northern Trust
- Peter Caspari, representing United Way of Broward County
- Tiffany R. Evans, representing Habitat for Humanity of Collier County
- Amber Goethel, Esq. of Holland & Knight, LLP
- Brian L. Lerner, Esq. of Kim Vaughan Lerner
- Stefanie C. Moon, Esq. of S.C. Moon Law
- Shawana Newson representing Broward County Commission
- Exzavia Pearson of Children’s Diagnostic & Treatment Center
- Kelley Geraghty Price, Esq., of Cohen & Grigsby, P.C.
- The Honorable Ronald J. Rothschild
- Jeffrey A. Rubinton, Esq. of Rubinton & Associates, P.A.
- Carlos E. Sandoval, Esq. of Carlos E. Sandoval, P.A.
Annual Sponsors of CCLA and LAS include Birnbaum, Lippman & Gregoire, PLLC; JM Family Enterprises; Kim Vaughan Lerner; US Legal Support; Valley National Bank and Weiss Serota Helfman Cole & Bierman.