FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (January 25, 2018) – Coast to Coast Legal Aid of South Florida (CCLA), Legal Aid Service of Broward County (LAS) and Legal Aid Service of Collier County (LASCC) announce that Steve Jaffe, Esq. of Upchurch Watson White & Max will serve as the 2018 Chair of the joint Board of Directors.
Board Officers for the 2018 term are:
- Vice Chair: Jeffrey M. Wank, Esq. of Kelley Kronenberg, P.A.
- Secretary: Sherylle Francis, Esq. of Sedwigck LLP
- Treasurer: Arnold E. Nazur, C.P.A., C.F.E., of Nazur & Associates, P.A.
New members joining the Board in 2018 are Annabella Barboza, Esq. of Barboza Law & Associates, P.A. and Michael A. Rajtar, Esq. of Rajtar & Associates, P.A.
Other Board members include:
- Immediate Past Chair: Margaret McMorrow, Esq. of Northern Trust NA;
- Peter Caspari, representing United Way of Broward County
- Tiffany R. Evans, representing Habitat for Humanity of Collier County
- Amber Goethel, Esq. of Holland & Knight, LLP
- Brian L. Lerner, Esq. of Kim Vaughan Lerner
- Stefanie C. Moon, Esq. of S.C. Moon Law
- Shawana Newson representing Broward County Commission
- Exzavia Pearson of Children’s Diagnostic & Treatment Center
- Kelley Geraghty Price, Esq., of Cohen & Grigsby, P.C.
- The Honorable Ronald J. Rothschild
- Jeffrey A. Rubinton, Esq. of Rubinton & Associates, P.A.
- Carlos E. Sandoval, Esq. of Carlos E. Sandoval, P.A.
Annual Sponsors of CCLA and LAS include Birnbaum, Lippman & Gregoire, PLLC; JM Family Enterprises; Kim Vaughan Lerner; US Legal Support; Valley National Bank and Weiss Serota Helfman Cole & Bierman.
For more information about the work of CCLA, LAS or LASCC visit www.legalaid.org.
# # #
Coast to Coast Legal Aid of South Florida is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit law firm established in 2003 and funded, in part, by the Legal Services Corporation. Our mission is to improve the lives of low income persons in our community through advocacy, education, representation and empowerment.
Legal Aid Service of Broward County is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit law firm established in 1974. Our mission is to provide high quality free civil legal advice, representation and education to the poor of Broward County so as to improve the lifestyle and living conditions of the low-income community and to encourage self-sufficiency.
Legal Aid Service of Broward County is a 501(c)(3) corporation registered with the Florida Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services #SC-02337. All donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services by calling toll-free 1-800-435-7352 within the state OR VISITING WWW.FRESHFROMFLORIDA.COM/DIVISIONS-OFFICES/CONSUMER -SERVICES. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by the State.