Coast to Coast Legal Aid of South Florida (CCLA) and Legal Aid Service of Broward County (LAS) announce that Jeffrey M. Wank, Esq. of Kelley Kronenberg, Attorneys at Law will serve as the 2019 Chair of the joint Board of Directors.
Board Officers for the 2019 term are:
- Vice Chair: Sherylle Francis, Esq. of Akerman, LLP
- Secretary: Michael A. Rajtar, Esq. of Rajtar & Associates, P.A.
- Treasurer: Arnold E. Nazur, C.P.A., C.F.E., of Nazur & Associates, P.A.
New members joining the Board in 2019 are Edward O’Sheehan, Esq. of Shutts & Bowen LLP, Eric Rosen, Esq. of Kelley/Uustal and Edward Zebersky, Esq. of Zebersky Payne Shaw Lewenz, LLP.
Other Board members include:
- Immediate Past Chair: Steve Jaffe, Esq. of Upchurch Watson White & Max
- Annabella Barboza, Esq. of Barboza Law & Associates, P.A.
- Peter Caspari, representing United Way of Broward County
- Tiffany R. Evans, representing Habitat for Humanity of Collier County
- Amber Goethel, Esq. of Holland & Knight, LLP
- Brian L. Lerner, Esq. of Kim Vaughan Lerner
- Shawana Newson representing Broward County Commission
- Exzavia Pearson of Children’s Diagnostic & Treatment Center
- Kelley Geraghty Price, Esq., of Cohen & Grigsby, P.C.
- Carla Roundtree, representing Urban League of Broward County
- Jeffrey A. Rubinton, Esq. of Rubinton & Associates, P.A.
- Carlos E. Sandoval, Esq. of Carlos E. Sandoval, P.A.
- Mychell Stoakley, representing Broward House
Annual Sponsors of CCLA and LAS include Birnbaum, Lippman & Gregoire, PLLC; Broward County Bar Association; Florida Power & Light; JM Family Enterprises, Inc.; Kelley Kronenberg, Attorneys at Law; Kim Vaughan Lerner LLP; Jacquelyn and Bruce Rogow; Valley National Bank and Weiss Serota Helfman Cole & Bierman, PL.